www.bigmallrat.com, the most popular mall in the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento goes to....
Westfield Valley Fair mall in San Jose.
In fact, the Westfield brand emerged as the clear winner among favorite malls, capturing 40% of the the top 10 malls. Westfield San Francisco Centre trailed at a respectable second place.
20% of the top 10 goes to outlet malls: the Great Mall in Milpitas and Livermore Valley Premium Outlets. With the opening of the Livermore outlets late 2012, this comes as no surprise as retail tourists continue to flock to the area's newest outlet shopping center.
The only surprise in the list goes is the fourth most popular mall, the Crocker Galleria in San Francisco. This small, but architecturally stunning mall draws a surprising number of pageviews.
The full listAccording to number of pageviews on www.bigmallrat.com, the top 10 most popular malls in the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento in first quarter 2013 are the following:
- Westfield Valley Fair mall - San Jose (4,491 pageviews)
- Westfield San Francisco Centre - San Francisco (3,040 pageviews)
- Livermore Valley Premium Outlets - Livermore (3,036 pageviews)
- Crocker Galleria - San Francisco - (2,595 pageviews)
- Arden Fair mall - Sacramento (2,575 pageviews)
- Stanford Shopping Center - Palo Alto (2,391 pageviews)
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville - Roseville (2,314 pageviews)
- Great Mall - Milpitas (2,198 pageviews)
- Eastridge Mall - San Jose (1,756 pageviews)
- Westfield Oakridge mall - San Jose (1,694 pageviews)